1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
One of only 4 convertibles buillt by Vignale and the only one with the sporty looking grill. Factory equipped with 3 Webers carburettors, 5 speed gearbox and twin springs in rear.
Very rare unrestored condition with only 59.500 km on the clock. Mostly original interior (one seat re-upholstered long ago). Mechanically fully checked and serviced including valve job, head gaskets, rebuilt carburettors and ignition system, brakes, brakes lines and suspension, fuel lines and tank drained and cleaned etc.. Invoices available. This work was done after we purchased the car from the second owner in 2014. This 212 is fast and great to drive.
One of the last preserves early Ferrari cars in great drivable condition !
If you're interested, please contact us for more pictures and information. Call +32 93 61 24 89.
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more