1952 Fiat 8V Rapi berlinetta
This is an superb example of the very rare Fiat Otto Vu as designed by Fiat's own creator Rapi. It is an early series one with the nice front grill and incorporated headlights. The beauty of the aerodynamic lines and streamlined bodywork is praised all over. These are great cars to drive, especially when they are mechanically rebuilt; in this case by a prominent Italian mechanic who understands these fine mechanics. Fitted with a 5 speed gearbox, the original 4 speed is complementary with the car.
This beautiful Rapi 8V participated at the 2013 Concourse d'Elegance at the Villa d'Este - Como where it was much admired by the public.
An ideal car for international events such as the Mille Miglia, Targa Florio and many more others. Please call for detailed information and pricing.
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more