1964 Porsche 902 Factory Prototype
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a Factory prototype 902, that was developped and used by the Porsche Research Department as a testcar. It is one of only 5 constructed and stayed almost 3 years in the Porsche Research Department until it was sold in May 1967 to a private person. Porsche Prototype cars have a 5 digit chassis number unlike the productions cars.
All pictures taken by us at our premises !
Please read the full history on this remarkable car in the added file.
Request for price information only by personal contact on: ++188.8.131.52.89.
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more