1965 Porsche 356 C sunroof
A fantastic factory sunroof coupe with European specifications. One California owner from new until we purchased the car in 2011. We sold it to a carefull collector and purchased it back when he decided to buy a cabriolet and lack of space forced a sale. He has driven 10.000 troublefree km with the Porsche and used it for transportation to some important meetings and events in Europe. Reliable, fast and comfortable.
Just a great car with the rare factory sunroof, superb leather interior and the optional chrome wheels. Perfect panel fit, als gaps are to factory specifications. All floors, rocker panels and longitudinal sections are rustfreen and original, with the factory drain holes. Very hard to find in this untouched condition and therefor definitely worth a good premium.
Please call for price and details.
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more