1965 Porsche 356 C cabriolet
This fully restored and mint C cabriolet features it's original colors of ruby red with black leather interior and black mohair soft top, a beautiful and interesting color combination.
The Porsche is a stunning car and is equipped with interesting options such as the wodden carrera steering wheel, original Hella fog lamps, chrome wheels, an original Blaupunkt radio, roll up safety bells, coco mats matching the car's color, complete tool roll, jack and a operation manual.
The 4 wheel disc brake 356 C Porsche is an ideal car for touring and this example is just stunning in appearance and driving capabilities. They become hard to get now, especially in this condition and with these options.
Please CALL for price and detailed info.
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more