1969 Ferrari 206 GT Dino
A magnificent example of the early and rare aluminum Dino, retaining all its typical details that mark the aluminuim 206 GT. A rare car indeed with only 152 units built and 120 cars still existing today.
Perfect body panels and gaps making this a very straight car.
Full mechanical restoration in 2006, hardly driven 1000 km after. Runs and drives as new.
Sold new by Garage Francorchamps in Belgium, full known history with low ownership.
Aluminum Ferrari's are excellent value investments that experience increasing interest all over the planet. Don't miss this one !
- 1952 Ferrari 212 Vignale convertible
- 1967 Jaguar E type S1 Roadster 4.2
- 1966 Jaguar E series 1 Roadster
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 1981 Ferrari 512 BB
- 1995 Ferrari F512 M
- 2005 Ferrari 575 SA
- 1961 Lotus Elite S 2 Super 95
- 1960 Mercedes 220 SE Cabriolet
- 1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI
- 1959 Porsche 356 A T2 cabriolet
- 1955 Parts for sale 8V Fiat/Siata competition cylinder heads and more